Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tyler Who?

Hey,

My name is Winston Tyler Lackey, my friends and family call me Tyler. It has been almost a year now that I have gradually glided into photography.
=)
I look really mad in this picture, but if you know me then you know I'm one of the happiest people you will ever meet.

I love my imagination and I believe in supporting others imagination as well.

Its our fantasies and dreams that keep us going, without them....................

......................... I think life is pointless















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really really and truly enjoyed that. i never understood your pictures as well as i do now. you dont just take pretty pictures... you make statements and tell stories with them. your unbeleivably talented and i'm almost possible you can change the world. keep taking pictures.
its gonna take you to high places

Anonymous said...

WEll honstly i think there cool in every way.but the thing about the computer i cant say cas im addictided to the computer but your right we need to stop abuseing our time on the computer and get out and play.By the Way he is a VERY! VERY HAPPY person

Peace out,
Seth Lackey

Anonymous said...

hey tyler! love all of your pics...your very creative..and the best photographer i know!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing kid!
I miss you and tay tons!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Tyler u rock. go riverbend! luv, WILDFLOWERS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

your a great photographer prolly the best i have ever known.
the stories that follow your pictures are speachless. your very talented. and i love your work.

keep up all your hard and amazing work.\

love kandyce..

Anonymous said...

You made a few good points there. I did a search about the topic and hardly got any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, seriously, appreciate that.

- Lucas